The Technical Group
THE TECHNICAL GROUP
The Technical Group brings together officers of partner local authorities and public agencies, staff of partner private businesses and representatives of partner community organisations, who are individually and collectively responsible for the delivery of actions identified in the Management Plan.
The purpose of the group is to share, co-ordinate and report on progress with respect to the delivery of actions, updating the Action plan accordingly.
This group also acts to identify available resources, gaps, challenges and opportunities with respect to the Management Plan delivery.
It will meet twice a year, in February/March and September and report both to the Strategic Board and the Partnership Forum.
Membership of the Technical Group comprises staff and officers involved in the delivery of Management Plan actions and any associated projects or programmes of work that are relevant to Management Plan delivery.
- Local Authority Officers:
- Promotion/Economic regeneration
- Key Destination Sites
- Significant DVMWHS related enterprises/operators
- The Derwent Valley Trust
- Town and Parish Councils
- Community Rail Partnership and other transport groups
- Community representatives and volunteers
- Environment and sustainability representatives
- Historic England
- ICOMOS UK
- D2N2 LEP
- Derbyshire Historic Buildings Trust
- DVMWHS Educational Trust
- Learning and education organisations
- Health and wellbeing organisations