THE ETHICAL ATELIER PRESENTS – SUSTAINABLE FASHION: SHOP AND LEARN
Sat 27th May
The Ethical Atelier – sustainable fashion, making ethical shopping and learning simple for you. Knowing what is genuinely ethical fashion can be really confusing, this event is designed to make it simple.
Venue: Derby Silk Mill, Museum of Making
Time: 10.30 – 3.30pm
Cost: Pre booked tickets £4, pre-booked students tickets £3, Under 16s Free, tickets on the Day £6
Booking: Click here to book
Here is how:
- 20 carefully curated ethical fashion brands you can shop with
- Hands on workshop teaching you how you can repair and alter your wardrobe like Sashiko mending (separate booking required)
- A selection of great quality second hand and production sample businesses you can shop #pre-loved with
- Q&A sessions with fashion industry experts, head to Abigail Wastie to see the full panel schedule. Seating on first come first serve basis, reservations are not possible.
- A pop-up alterations service – bring the garments you love that don’t fit and have them altered whilst you attend a workshop or do some shopping!