Derwent Valley Mills Partnership:
- The Derwent Valley Mills is a Partnership of local authorities and organisations within the World Heritage Site. The WHS Team which oversees the management of the Site, is hosted by Derbyshire County Council and any information provided will be kept in accordance with the Council’s Retention Policy. Further information can be found at derbyshire.gov.uk
- We do not sell your personal information to any third parties. We do not share your personal information with any third parties except when required to do so by law, or when required as a condition of funding for any programme of activities. We prepare a separate privacy notice before collecting personal information to fulfil any funding conditions.
- When making bookings for Discovery Days or other events organised by the WHS Team we collect basic information, such as name, email address or telephone number, so that we can contact you if there are any changes to the event. The basis we use for this is contract, as it is a contract between you and Derwent Valley Mills World Heritage Site to provide a service. Your data will be kept from the time the booking is made until after the event has occurred and it will then be deleted.
- The Derwent Valley Mills Great Place Scheme collects personal data for the purpose of research to evaluate the Scheme with approved data processors Information by Design Ltd, BOP Consulting, The National Lottery Heritage Fund and Arts Council England. Consent is the basis for collecting personal data and explicit consent the condition for collecting items of special category data. Further information can be found at the Great Place Audience Demographic privacy notice: DVMWHS Great Place Consultation-Privacy notice Final
- The Great Place Scheme will ask for a range of demographic information, which may include information on your gender, age, ethnicity, postcode and whether you consider yourself to have a disability. We use this personal data to analyse the demographic profile of people replying to our survey as representatives of people taking part in the activities.
- If you have subscribed to our digital Newsletter, you will always be given the option to unsubscribe. If you have supplied us with your name and address to receive hard copies of the annual Newsletter or information about the Derwent Valley Mills Partnership events and other activities, we have systems in place, as part of the County Council, to ensure that any information you provide to us is kept securely. The basis we use for this is consent.
- Should you wish to raise any concerns about how we have processed your personal data you can contact the Data Protection Officer by email email@example.com You also have the right to contact the Information Commissioner at ico.org.uk
- For further information on how Derbyshire County Council processes personal data, please visit the Council’s website or contact the Data Protection Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not store any personal information about individuals who visit this site except where they provide contact information. Any information you provide will only be used for the reasons specified, and it will not be shared with any third party without your consent, unless required by law.
The Derwent Valley Mills Partnership/DerwentWISE Landscape Partnership collects statistical data about usage of the website. This information is not used to identify individuals, but is collected to provide us with an understanding of the areas of interest on our site and how our site is being used.
If you are connected to the internet you will have an IP Address. This may take the form of a figure, such as 333.333.22.1. The address will be automatically collected and logged as part of the connection of your computer to our web server and may be used to determine the total number of visits to each part of the site. This data is not collected and used for other purposes.
The Derwent Valley Mills Partnership/DerwentWISE Landscape Partnership website contains links to other websites. The Derwent Valley Mills Partnership/DerwentWISE Landscape Partnership is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites or organisations, and recommends you consult the privacy information on those sites.
This policy will be reviewed and updated versions will be posted on the website.
If you have any questions about the use of your personal information, the Information Commissioner is the independent regulator for both Data Protection and Freedom of Information. More details are available at www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk
The Derwent Valley Mills Partnership/DerwentWISE Landscape Partnership makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in this site.
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you outside our site. Links are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by the Derwent Valley Mills Partnership/DerwentWISE Landscape Partnership of the linked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any website outside of our site.